Z's Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM RULES

Z
    Kami

Clan : Assassins of Sound
    Warn Level :
    FORUM RULES Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5FORUM RULES Right_bar_bleue

Credits :
    FORUM RULES Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999FORUM RULES Right_bar_bleue

Chakra : 5317
    Health : 0

FORUM RULES Empty FORUM RULES

Post by Z Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:09 am

RULES:

1. DO NOT revive old introduction threads by members who've joined months ago. There's no point. They're not new, and you'd just be annoying and stupid.

2. No spamming, one word posts(like: "cool", "lmao", "hi" etc.) and posts that only say "I agree with you", "read the rules", are spam.

3. If a thread gets out of hand with spam (i.e. 19481+ pages of arbitrary nonsense) or an old intro thread is revived for no reason, I will close it, and the persons will involved will likely end up on my blacklist. Blacklists are bad - especially mine.

4. While small-talk aimed at welcoming a member is generally acceptable, long, spammy conversations that have nothing to do with anything will not be tolerated. It is considered to be spam.

5. No flaming other users (flaming moderators and administrators will result in a 3 months ban)

6. DO NOT POST ALL IN CAPS, IT GETS REALLY ANNOYING.

7. Speak ENGLISH ONLY in the main forum. If you want to talk in other languages, do it in PM or the language board.

8. Do not ask a release date, an estimated release date, or even a general period of time.

9. Your signature and status may not stretch the page vertically OR horizontally.

10. An introduction thread will be closed after a month, after that, the member will not be consider as a "newbie" to the forum.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:29 pm